Gaze of the Adragan
Keywords: Illusions, Gaze
If successful: Paralyzed (Petrified) for 6.0 sec | Accuracy vs. Fortitude
Gives the caster the mystifying gaze of the adra creature that provides the spell's namesake, Petrifying enemies within the area of effect.
Gaze of the Adragan is an active Wizard Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Gaze of the Adragan Information
- Power Level 6 Wizard Ability
- Keywords: Illusions, Gaze
- Arcane cost: ??
Gaze of the Adragan Tips & Notes
- This ability is available as a subclass ability for the Wael Priest Class.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 3.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Not a Paladin ability anymore.