Cast Time: 0.5 sec
Marked, 4 Burn Damage per 3.0 sec
Marks an enemy as the focus of the paladin's righteous fury, granting Accuracy and Damage bonuses against the target until combat ends or the target goes down.
(Brand Enemy) - While the brand lasts, the enemy will take Burn damage over time.
(Gilded Enmity, Goldpact Knights only) - When used gain a blessing of gold, granting +4 Armor Rating until struck enough times for the gold to break.
Sworn Rival is an active Paladin Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Brand Enemy Information
- Power Level 3 Paladin Ability
- Keywords: Fire
- Zeal Cost: 1
- Upgraded from: Sworn Enemy
Brand Enemy Tips & Notes
- Mutually exclusive with Sworn Rival.
- Goldpact Knights keep their Gilded Enmity bonus while upgraded to this ability.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability is a free action.