Flames of Devotion
Calls upon the paladin's inner fire, causing their equipped weapons to burst into flame as they strike, and adding Burn damage to the attack.
Black Flames (Bleak Walkers only) - Flames darken and apply the Sickened Affliction for 8.0 sec when scoring a hit. Also gain +12% Damage dealt as Corrode.
White Flames (Kind Wayfarers only) - Flames are white and heal nearby allies, restoring +14 Health when scoring a hit.
Flames of Devotion is an active Paladin Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Flames of Devotion Information
- Power Level 1 Paladin Ability
- Keywords: Fire
- Zeal Cost: 1
- Upgrades to: Eternal Devotion or Shared Flames
Flames of Devotion Tips & Notes
- Bleak Walkers Paladin Subclass learn this ability automatically and gain Black Flames bonus.
- Kind Wayfarers Paladin Subclass learn this ability automatically and gain White Flames bonus.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.