Keywords: Fire, Acid (Bleak Walkers only)
+15% Damage dealt as Burn for 8.0 sec
Calls upon the paladin's inner fire, causing their equipped weapons to burst into flame as they strike, and adding Burn damage to the attack.
(Shared Flames) - Nearby allies receive a smaller version of the flames' effect.
(Bleak Walkers) - Flames darken and apply the Sickened Affliction for 8.0 sec when scoring a hit. Also +12% Damage dealt as Corrode.
(Kind Wayfarers) - Flames are white and heal nearby allies for +14 Health when scoring a hit.
Shared Flames is an active Paladin Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Shared Flames Information
- Power Level 3 Paladin Ability
- Keywords: Fire, Acid (Bleak Walkers only)
- Zeal Cost: 1
- Upgraded from: Flames of Devotion
Shared Flames Tips & Notes
- Bleak Walkers and Kind Wayfarers Paladin Subclasses keep their class bonuses when upgraded to this ability.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.
Does Kind Wayfarers heal get added to allies with Shared Flame? Could you get 70 health from 5 people using it?