Keywords: Fire, Acid (Bleak Walkers only)
Calls upon the paladin's inner fire, causing their equipped weapons to burst into flame as they strike, and adding Burn damage to the attack.
(Eternal Devotion) - After use, the paladin's attack temporarily receive bonus Burn damage.
(Bleak Walkers) - Flames darken and apply the Sickened Affliction for 8.0 sec on scoring a hit. Also +12% Damage dealt as Corrode.
(Kind Wayfarers) - Flames are white and heal nearby allies for +14 Health on scoring a hit.
Eternal Devotion is an active Paladin Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Eternal Devotion Information
- Power Level 3 Paladin Ability
- Keywords: Fire, Acid (Bleak Walkers only)
- Zeal Cost: 1
- Upgraded from: Flames of Devotion
Eternal Devotion Tips & Notes
- Bleak Walkers and Kind Wayfarers Paladin Subclasses keep their class bonuses when upgraded to this ability.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.