Faith and Conviction
+8 all Defenses
A paladin's Defenses are directly affected by the degree to which he or she acts in accordance with the beliefs of his or her order. A bonus or penalty is applied to Defense based on how well the paladin's Reputations align with his or her order's preferred behaviors.
Faith And Conviction is a passive Paladin Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Faith And Conviction Information
Faith And Conviction Tips & Notes
- Bleak Walkers prefer Aggressive & Cruel behavior and dislike Benevolent & Diplomatic behavior
- Darcozzi Paladini prefer Clever & Passionate behavior and dislike Cruel & Stoic behavior
- Goldpact Knights prefer Stoic & Rational behavior and dislike Aggressive & Passionate behavior
- Kind Wayfarers prefer Passionate & Benevolent behavior and dislike Cruel & Shady behavior
- The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga prefer Diplomatic & Honest behavior and dislike Aggressive & Cruel behavior