Lay on Hands
+20 Health Restored per 3.0 sec for 5.0 sec.
Fueled solely by belief, the paladin is able to heal with the touch of his or her hands, recovering a substantial amount of Health for the paladin or an ally within range.
(The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga) - Prevents death when cast on other allies (Cannot die for 4.0 sec).
(Darcozzi Paladini) - grants the target a minor Flame Shield (+4 Freeze Armor Rating for 45.0 sec, 4-7 Burn damage against foes).
Lay on Hands is an active Paladin Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Lay on Hands Information
- Paladin Ability Level 1
- Upgraded to: Greater Lay on Hands or Hands of Light
- Keywords: None
- Zeal cost: 1
Lay on Hands Tips & Notes
- The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga Paladin Subclass learn this ability automatically and gain their respective bonus.
- Darcozzi Paladini Paladin Subclass learn this ability automatically and gain their respective bonus.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 4.5