Hands of Light
+20 Health Restored per 3.0 sec for 5.0 sec, Courageous for 8.0 sec.
With a touch of their hands, the paladin restores a substantial amount of Health and applies the Courageous Inspiration to themselves or an ally.
(Darcozzi Paladini) - Grants the target a minor Flame Shield (+4 Freeze Armor Rating for 45.0 sec, 4-7 Burn Damage against attackers).
(The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga) - Prevents death when cast on other allies (Cannot die for 4.0 sec).
Hands of Light is an active Paladin Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Hands of Light Information
- Power Level 3 Paladin Ability
- Keywords: None
- Zeal Cost: 2
- Upgraded from Lay on Hands
Hands of Light Tips & Notes
- Darcozzi Paladini and The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga Paladin Subclasses keep their class bonuses while upgraded to this ability.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 4.5