Her Last Request
The Sacred Stair
Give it to the priest:
Her Last Request is a Task of Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. You found a spirit, Muhai, in one of the estates in Serpent's Crown. She was left to die alone, and refused to pass into the Wheel. She wants to be cremated in the Temple of Magran at the Sacred Stair, before she accepts her fate.
- Search Muhai's estate.
- Speak with Muhai.
- Cremate Muhai's remains.
- Visit Muhai's estate at Serpent's Crown.
- Speak with Muhai, then find her body on her bed.
- Take her body to the Temple of Magran in the Sacred Stair.
- You may speak with High Priest Hati, or attempt to throw the body into the flame directly, which will commence a conversation with High Priest Hati.
- If you speak with Hati, he refuses to burn Muhai's body no matter what option you select. At this point, you may give Hati the body, and he will bury Muhai beneath the City Walls (Moderate Positive Reputation Gain - Huana), or throw the body into the flames yourself (Minor Reputation Loss - Huana, and a collection of small-value items from Muhai, including a Cloak of Minor Deflection).
- Her Last Request
- I found a spirit, Muhai, in one of the estates in Serpent's Crown. She was left to die alone, and refused to pass into the Wheel.
- Search Muhai's Estate
- Muhai says that her body is nearby, having succumbed to illness. She wants me to retrieve it so that she can be put to rest.
- Speak with Muhai
- I found Muhai's body in her bed, where it must have been for several days. It seems like nobody even knows she is dead.
- Cremate Muhai's remains
- Muhai asked me to bring her remains to the Temple of Magran in the Sacred Stair district. There, I must cremate what's left of her body, at which point her spirit will return to the Wheel.
- I cremated Muhai's remains. Satisfied, her spirit left my company to meet whatever fate awaits her.
- I turned Muhai's body over to the priest of Magran, to be buried elsewhere. Muhai's spirit took it poorly.
- Alternatively to the above you can sneak up to the fire and throw Muhai into the flames directly. This avoids the conversation with High Priest Hati (and consequent reputation loss), while still allowing you to claim Muhai's reward.