|Location||East of Tikawara|
|Quests||The Storms of Poko Kohara|
Poko Kohara is a Location in Pillars of Eternity 2. Poko Kohara can be found east of Tikawara.
Poko Kohara Information
- Recommended Level: 11
- VTC camp can be found at the northwest corner of the map. (quest The Storms of Poko Kohara)
- You can find a pet Desert Wurm Hatchling at Oasis. (need to fight Wurms first)
- Southeast is xaurip camp. Here you can find Thundercrack Pistol.
- There's enemy hidden beneath the sands to the west of obelisk (pack of sand grubs and sand blights)
- As soon as you approach ruin entrance, you'll see a cutscene and confront an ancient Engwithan Titan.
NPCs at Poko Kohara
Quests related to Poko Kohara
Poko Kohara Map
Poko Kohara Notes & Tips
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!