Trickster is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Tricksters dabble in illusion magic to augment their rogue abilities. Using magic, tricksters can find their way out of almost any situation, but their Sneak Attack is less powerful than other rogues'."
Trickster Subclass Information
- Learns Arkemyr's Dazzling Lights.
- Automatically gain select Illusion wizard spells at new power levels (spells cost Guile to use).
- Sneak Attack damage reduced by 10%
Trickster Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Tricksters have considerably less Sneak Attack damage than other Rogues, making them good candidates to Multiclass with casters, because Sneak Attack doesn't apply to spells.
- Tricksters can tank very effectively because they can reach extremely high Deflection values.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica