Beckoner is a Subclass of Chanter in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Beckoners specialize in invocations that summon spirits from the In-Between. They often come from cultures with a close connection to nature and reverence for their ancestors."
Beckoner Subclass Information
- All Invocations will summon twice the original number of creatures.
- The chanter's summons are smaller and have reduced Health and Duration.
- Summon Invocations cost +1 Phrases.
Beckoner Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Summoning Invocations take time to cast, so Dexterity is vital to increasing the likelihood of success. Intellect also helps with the Duration the Summons last.
- Chanters can reduce their Recovery Time on ranged weapons, and increase their Reload Speed with Firearms and other Weapons that need reloading (Sure-Handed Ila Nocked Her Arrows with Speed chant), so it is recommended they use one.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica