Corpse-Eater is a Subclass of Barbarian in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Often loathed by their enemies, corpse eaters consume the flesh of fallen foes to gain their power. No mere cannibals, the corpse eater must conduct their rites in the heat of battle. Outside of their communties, corpse eaters are often misunderstood as desecrators of the dead. In the minds of the corspe eaters, consuming the flesh of an opponent honors them and their sacrifice."
Corpse-Eater Subclass Information
Penalty: All Rage abilities increase in cost by 1.
Corpse-Eater Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Corpse-Eaters will shine during certain parts of the game where there are many enemies they can consume, and struggle in others where there are not.
- It is advised Corpse-Eaters Multiclass to pick up another Resource pool from which they can draw from, until an appropriate enemy has been downed.
- Dwarf is an excellent choice of Race for the Corpse-Eater because it gives both Might and Constitution.
- Flesh Communion has a 3.0 Sec Cast Time and 4.0 Sec Recovery Time, and is not instant.
Animist ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Conjurer ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Fury ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind