Mapping the Archipelago: The Burning Shoals is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. For this quest, a cartographer in Queen's Berth named Sanza wishes to complete a guide to the islands of the Deadfire. However, he cannot do it on his own and asks you to help him.
- Explore the uncharted islands around Magran's Teeth.
- Return to Sanza.
- In order to complete this side quest, you'll have to find and chart the Flooded Cave and the Collapsed Coal Mine in the Shoals. (Please see Locations for more information.)
- After that's done, report back to Sanza about your findings and turn over the survey to receive your reward.
- Mapping the Archipelago: The Burning Shoals
- Sanza, the excitable cartographer I met in Queen's Berth, wants to compile a complete guide to the islands of the Deadfire, but he can't do it on his own.
- Explore the uncharted islands around Magran's Teeth
- Sanza, the cartographer in Queen's Berth, asked me to make a survey of the uncharted islands of the Deadfire Archipelago. Sanza has asked me to survey the islands in the area known as the Burning Shoals. I can find that to the northeast, around Ofecchia Channel.
- Upon an island to the northeast, I found a flooded ruin, where liches dwelt.
- West of the Offechia Channel, I discovered the remnants of a collapsed mine.
- Return to Sanza
- I have mapped the islands of the Burning Shoals. Sanza awaits my report in his shop in Queen's Berth in Neketaka.
- Someone critical to the completion of this quest has been killed.
- I mapped the islands of the Burning Shoals and returned to Sanza for my reward.